Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Becoming A Family

In March of this year, 2013, I had gone out with my family. Well during that time my now husband asked my Aunt what symptoms she had when she got pregnant. Well after hanging out for a few hours we got in the car and he informed me we were going to Wal-Mart to get a pregnancy test. Truthfully, I was thinking why I would be pregnant now we had been trying to get pregnant for a year.  

Well the next morning I got up and got ready for work. I took the test and then brushed my teeth. When I looked at the test I could not believe my eyes. I was now a mommy! So I went to the bedroom and told my now husband. We were both happy! I was so happy I took the test and showed my mom. That afternoon my mom and I went to the Health Department and it was confirmed again I was pregnant. A few days later my now husband and I went to the local OB/GYN office and saw our baby, a baby we created. I had tears in my life. We have wanted this for a while and now our dreams were coming true.




By that time family knew and we were all excited. Although, I would not let them buy anything for a few more weeks. I didn’t want anything to go wrong and was careful in every way.  On a Wednesday night I went to the Emergency Room because I started bleeding and was scared as this was our first child for either of us. Everything ended up being well but I was on bed rest just for a precaution and a follow up appointment with my OB/GYN and again was confirmed that all was well.


No comments:

Post a Comment